Is It Time For a New Roof?
Roof installation can be a very stressful process for homeowners. Not only is it a major expense, but it can also be difficult to find a qualified contractor and agree on the right design for your home. That’s why we try to make the process just a little bit easier. From identifying whether or not a new roof is necessary for your home to the completion of the roof installation process, the HOMETOWN ROOFING team can be there for you. To learn more about residential roof installation in Omaha, NE and the surrounding area, reach out to the HOMETOWN ROOFING team. Give us a call at 402-896-3639.
When to Schedule Your Residential Roof Installation
There is a lot to think about when it’s time for roof installation services at your home. However, one of the first things you will need to do is identify whether a roof installation is actually necessary. That can be difficult for any homeowner. If you are not sure whether or not you need a new roof, here are some signs that it may be time:
- Your roof is more than 20 years old: Over time, roofs will deteriorate and eventually need to be replaced. If your roof is getting close to or has surpassed the 20-year mark, it may be time for a new one. However, the lifespan of a roof can vary depending on the material it is made from, so this should be taken into account as well.
- Your shingles are cracked or missing: This is a sure sign that your roof is in need of repair or replacement. If you notice that your shingles are damaged, it’s best to call a roofing contractor right away to have them take a look.
- Your roof is sagging: This is another sign that your roof is in need of repair or replacement. If you notice that your roof is sagging, it’s best to call a roofing contractor right away as this can be a potentially dangerous situation.
- You can see sunlight through your roof: If you can see sunlight shining through your roof, that means your roof is no longer doing its job of protecting your home from the elements. This is a sure sign that you need a new roof.
- Your energy bills are increasing: If you notice that your energy bills are increasing, it could be due to your roof. A new roof can help to insulate your home and keep energy costs down.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s best to call a qualified roofing contractor to come and take a look. The team at HOMETOWN ROOFING can help you identify whether or not a new roof is necessary, or if you’re simply in need of some roof repairs.
Choose the Right Roof For Your Home
Another important factor to consider when the time comes for roof installation services is the type of roof you will have installed on your home. This is something else that we can help you with, as we offer many different options for residential roof installation.
Among the different types of roofing that we can help with as a part of our residential roof installation services are traditional options such as asphalt shingle roofing as well as more contemporary choices such as metal roofing. We can even be there to help if you are seeking a replacement or the new installation of options such as tile roofing, which is a popular choice for many homeowners.
Reach Out to Our Team
If you need residential roof installation in Omaha, NE or the surrounding area, reach out to our team today. We can help you with everything from identifying whether or not a new roof is actually needed to finding the right roofing solution for your home. If you’re ready to get started with our roof installation services, give our team a call at 402-896-3639.